Low libido, body dysfunction, loss of tone of muscle and lean mass, increased excess fat, swift changes in moods etc. are a few ways that a drop in testosterone can affect you. A drop in testosterone levels if what all men experience after the age of 30.
This drop in testosterone occurs on the rate of 1-1.5% per year. This results in 10-15% lack of testosterone more than a decade. Most men can deal with that. However, by the time they hit 50, they may be 20-30% short of this male hormone. This is the time when such effects will make your life along with those of people surrounding you terrible.
Most men with low testosterone become so irritable that coping with them becomes a nightmare.
Fortunately, it is easy to increase testosterone with the help of some simple changes in your diet and lifestyle. Below are a few quick and easy ways to increase your T-levels:
1. Begin Exercising – A normal workout is ideal for boosting testosterone inside your body. Strength training happens to be a far better alternative in comparison with other types of exercise. Some of the best exercises which will help you allow a significant Workout To Boost Testosterone include squats, lunges, deadlifts etc.
2. Stop Using Soy and Soy Products – It’s highly unfortunate that a lot of health supplements contain soy as being an ingredient. As a matter of fact, soy and soy products can enhance levels of estrogen in your body. A very high degree of estrogen lowers testosterone in males. The next time you shopping, avoid anything with soy within it.
3. Avoid Alcohol – Should you be one those guys who like to booze, you should rethink relating to this habit. Alcohol can suppress testosterone production within your body. In fact, alcohol lowers both growth hormone and Luteinizing Hormone or LH secretion. A small level of LH bears a direct negative effect on testosterone secretion.
Not just this, alcohol also affects fat metabolism adversely resulting in massive fat storage. Extra fat has a tendency to enhance estrogen levels that lowers testosterone.
Thus, it’s to your advantage to stop alcohol altogether.
4. Enjoy Some Nuts – Nuts such as walnuts, pine nuts etc. are great for your increasing testosterone production. These are a rich source of essential fats including Omega 3 fatty acids which can be essental to jfgrgi body to create testosterone. Possess a moderate serving of these nuts every morning. Apart from increasing your testosterone levels, they can help boost your levels of energy too.
5. Get Enough Sleep – Sleep deficiency is one of the factors that may actually affect your T-levels adversely. Most of us function in extremely competitive environment and have to compromise on sleep more often than not. Insufficient sleep builds stress and enhance stress levels hormone cortisol within the bloodstream. This hormone and testosterone are inversely related to one another. What it means is the fact that a rise in Cortisol implies a drop in your testosterone levels.
Attempt to get enough sleep each night. You have to sleep for about 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
6. Natural Testosterone Supplements – One of the better approaches to increase your testosterone levels is with the help of natural testosterone supplements. Such pills are a better alternative to testosterone shots or injections since they are safe and devoid of side effects.
Some of the best supplements include ingredients like Tribulus Terrestris, D-Aspartic Acid, Ginseng Extract, Fenugreek, Zinc and several Vitamins.