Each year, large numbers of sellers use a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium when it comes to advertising over the net. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of millions of search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on over millions of websites, too! This audience, coupled with those who use Google for search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now pop up nearly 90% of the time that each and every person on the planet goes to the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is an easy, cost effective yet powerful method of market a company’s services and goods. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a particular segment in the market.
Having an intelligently run online advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Google AdWords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Because of the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist for such as:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of keywords bring about too little visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at nighttime concerning how to get highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most tend not to realize that there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In contrast, a Adwords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying excessive for his or her AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial component of an excellent AdWords campaign.
Actually, only a relative handful of people who advertise on yahoo have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the main difference between a successful along with a failed campaign since the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, just one word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon to get a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns take it inside the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. As opposed to a/B test each and every ad, every landing page, they may be content to select what ads and landing pages that appeal to them instead of with their targeted prospective customers. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Failing to maximize the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits will likely elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Assemble it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the many presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 is valid on their behalf: failure is not an alternative. But, success and profits are!