Well, are you just like me? Do you own a smart phone which you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cell phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my pal. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Do you have such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, may be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever may be the case, here are 9 main reasons why you need to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s face it, regardless of how careful you might be, you’ll probably drop your phone one or more times or twice in a month (10 times perhaps in case you are anything like me!). Cases can present you with all the protection which you phone may require! With a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to fight gravity all the time.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Can you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t concern yourself with it; you belong to the fearless population of the world. But placing a case on your smartphone is sensible while enabling you to be fearless. The smart phone cases that provide the most effective protection are a cheaper way of making use of your gadget for longer time, especially as you don’t usually have to get a completely new one each time you get yourself a new phone. cases are the insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Such as the bathroom, crazy parties. If you ask me I’d rather go for a swim with my phone compared to a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the truth, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out for a swim so that you don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you may be less of worrywart in the case of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The issue with sleek, stylish smart phones is because they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone can be held more easily with Back Covers for Asus 6Z. A great case can also add some grip to maintain it from sliding out of your hand and on the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You might think that it makes no sense to invest extra bucks on a phone which could also fit in with the senior citizen class of phones! Well, here is where you are wrong. Your phone is surely an extension of yourself. It may contain some relevant data that you just cannot afford to get rid of. So, don’t consider the risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, in case you are embarrassed from your aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not only for safeguarding your phones. They may be a representation individuals! So, get yourself a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to add a bit touch individuals.
7. Resale: There are occassions when we would like to hop to the latest trend and grab a whole new phone out of the box. If you want to sell an older phone instead of keeping it around, phone cases are the ideal solution. A phone case will reduce the probability of scratches retaining the newness of your own old phone and as a result increasing the resale value!
8. Protect every little bit of your phone: Cases aren’t great at just protecting by far the most fragile element of your phone, the screen. They guard the whole phone and even more importantly such as the delicate electronic parts inside. Even when vkbgpx don’t worry about the occasional scratch or possibly a shattered back, there’s more to your phone than that. Some phones possess a camera lens flush using the back, rendering it much prone to scratches as well as other damage such as cracking of the lens. To state the obvious, it might bring about some very bad selfies. A drop could also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text on a cracked screen.
9. Then add weight: No, no I am not speaking about you gaining weight however you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s tell the truth, you can easily make your phone anti-theft simply be adding just a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the lack of your phone when someone flicks it from your pocket or your bag. You may also allow it to be more durable with the addition of a case which means that your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.